Friday, February 3, 2017

The Nook








swimsuit, EIGHTHMERMAID | sunglasses, RAY-BAN





 Last December, we visited this quaint vacation house in Bataan that we found on AirBnB. The wooden furnitures, brick walls and white sheets made the place feel home-y. I wasn't able to take photos of the house but you can search for it in AirBnB. The best thing about this place is it's a beachfront house! I've always wanted a beachfront house for myself so I really find it fascinating to stay in this place. The place is perfect for trips over the weekend since Bataan is just a 3-4 hour drive away from the city. 

I'd like to know your favourite quick beach trip locations! Comment down below or tweet me your suggestions!

Photography by Raymond Tagle Jr.

XOXO,
Nicole








1 comment:

Lii said...

This sounds like such a nice short holiday! I've always dreamed about beachfront house :)

Lii
https://byliil.wordpress.com/