Treating your skin every once in a while is always a good idea. Especially if it does wonders to your skin. If you've been a reader of my blog, you know how I take care of my skin through scrubbing and sugar waxing. Why do I always choose scrubbing and sugar waxing besides being hair-free? There's a lot of reasons actually.
For me there are 5 important reasons why I love scrubbing:
- Smooth Skin- scrubbing removes all that unwanted stuff off your skin so it will definitely bring out the smoothest version of your skin.
- Clean and Clear Skin- scrubbing removes dirt from your skin, it exfoliates your skin taking all the impurities and dead skin cells immediately.
- No More Dark Spots- since scrubbing exfoliates your skin, it also helps even out your skin tone and remove dark patches off your skin.
- Improves Texture- scrubbing will leave your skin supple and smooth. Say goodbye to rough areas, dry patches and bumps.
- Awesome Feeling- it boosts confidence knowing that your skin feels good, you will also feel good.
Of course, there are also 5 reasons why I choose sugar waxing every time:
- Don't Panic, It's Organic- sugar wax is made of ingredients that you can find in your kitchen, sugar, water, and lemon. That't it!
- Finer and Thiner Hair Growth- sugar waxing reduces thickness and volume of unwanted hair growth over time.
- Less Chances of Hair Ingrown- hair is removed from the same direction as your hair growth and hair is removed from the roots so definitely no ingrown!
- Goodbye Dead Skin Cells- besides removing hair, sugar waxing also strips off your dead skin cells, so hello to that fresh hair free skin.
- Healthier Skin- sugar wax is consists of lemon that has citric acid which has a natural effect of tightening skin. It also removes skin impurities and dead skin cells leaving a new layer of healthy skin.
There you have it, I've spilled all the juicy details why I love scrubbing and sugar waxing. Whipped offers both services, so if you wanna try it yourself, go visit Whipped now!
Whipped Metro Manila Branches:
2F Eight Forbestown Center BGC
Fairview Ayala Terraces
Alabang Town Center
Let me know how it goes!