Thursday, November 1, 2012

Menswear

I'm watching the SM Men's Show at Philippine Fashion Week that day so I decided to wear a Menswear inspired outfit and this is what I came up with. I wanted to look sharp and chic at the same time. I don't want the outfit to look boring because I always find outfits with plain pants and blazer look boring and too corporate so I used this popping salmon pink blazer for a more interesting look. Gold and pink accessories to finish off the look and Voila! I hope I achieved the girly menswear look (is there such thing?hahaha) 


 1. Blazer, Tomato 2. Top, Folded and Hung 3.Pants, Bench
 4.Shoes, So!Fab
 5.Necklace, shop dress up doll  6. Braided bracelet, Bell Charms  7. Pink Bracelet, Macarone
 8. Envelope clutch, Ensembles
By the way, this look was featured in Stylebible.ph 

Thank you Mark Buenaobra for this photo :*

Oh, another thing, I'm digging the low heel ankle strap shoes trend. It's comfy and it look so classy! I wore one in this outfit, bought it in two colors one for my mom from So!Fab.

I'm having a giveaway from one of my favorite accessories shop online! Watch out for it soon!:)

XOXO
NICOLE♥


1 comment:

Tinkerbelle said...

I think achieved naman ang look :)
hope you can drop by my blog..thanks Nicole! :)

-thinkerbellethoughts.blogspot.com