Saturday, November 10, 2012

Love of Lace

A quick post before I hit the sheets! I have to post this because it's been in my drafts for days already!haha! Anyway this is what I wore last Philippine Fashion Week for the Lee show. Supported my friends who joined the Lee Style Army Competition last October at the SM Moa Atrium. The show was great! The talents and creativity of several students from different universities were seen by showcasing their style and design through fashion! Congratulations to everyone who joined!:)

Anyway back to my outfit, I opted to wear this dress that I bought from Forever 21 days before the show because I want something that's easy to wear and easy to change. I have to head straight to Baguio after the show for my thesis so I have to change my clothes right away.

P.S. I love this lace dress and I'm so happy to find one in this color!

1. Lace dress, Forever 21 2.Shoes, Forever 21
3. Necklace and Bangles, Forever 21 4.Rings, Cotton Candy Accessories




I just noticed that this is a Forever 21 head to toe outfit. (except for the rings) hihi

I've been skipping events lately, focusing with my studies right now. You see I have 11 weeks to go before our thesis defense so I have to give extra effort with my thesis. Nevertheless, I'm enjoying my school-house routine, I guess I'm also making the most out of the days left. Btw, It's our college week next week and I'm beyond excited!I planned two sets of costumes for this!hihi:)
Good night now :)

XOXO
NICOLE♥