Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sneaky Sunday

This is what I wore last Sunday. Another late post haha! I've been so busy this week with all the events(yes I'm back because it's sembreak!) and the Superb by Supersale Bazaar. I really enjoyed this week, so glad to be able to attend events like before and so happy to see my blogger friends! I missed seeing their faces and how chic they dress up. Anywaaaay back to my outfit. I wore this to the mall with the family. It was a hot day so I just wore this printed dress and layered this white button down. Fresh lang ang peg? haha And notice, I'm wearing sneakers! haha! Achievement! I'm not a sneakers type of girl. I normally wear ballet flats,sandals and heels. Since I wanted this outfit to look girly, casual and comfy I mixed and matched these pieces and used these colors. Achieve naman diba?Very young and fresh lang.


1. Rings, Cotton Candy Accessories 2.Pink Braided Charm Bracelet, Bell Charms 3.Pink and Orange bracelet, Cotton candy Accessories
4. White Button Down, Mom's closet 5. Printed Bodycon Dress, Forever 21 6.Purple Bag, from The States

7. Necklace, Love Diva


I bet you're all excited for this week because it's Philippines' Most Fashionable Week, The Philippine Fashion Week! Do you have your invites and outfits ready yet? I don't have anything to wear!haha Must go last minute shopping later!:))

Will hit the sheets now. Good Night :)

XOXO
NICOLE♥

No comments: