Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Canary Yellow

This is what I wore last week to the Freeway X Botong Francisco Launch. As usual, the weather was very humid so my outfits have to keep up with it (don't wanna tiis-ganda all the time LOL) As what I've said in my past blog posts, I love pairing blazer, shorts and heels. It just looks so chic and comfortable. 

This Canary yellow blazer was given by my friend Renz Pangilinan last SuperSale Bazaar. I love it because you can wear it in a casual and a formal outfit. You can also easily pair it with lots of colors because it's pastel shade works in almost everything. Thank you Renz! See my friend Renz this Friday at the Lee Style Army competition! Support Support!:)

1. Blazer, Renz 2. Top, i forgot where I bought it!lol 3. Shorts, Zara

4. Necklace, Via Accessories 5.Rings, shop dress up doll 6. Shoes, Forever21


How's this week for you so far? This week is really busy for me. Enrollment, PFW, Personal stuff to do, Baguio trip, thesis. whew! Wish me luck!

Btw, who's going to the SM Men's show later? See you there!

*Thanks to Keigh Jalbuena for taking my outfit photos :* *

XOXO
NICOLE♥

No comments: