Monday, October 15, 2012

Black and Purple

This look was taken last week. A typical casual Sunday. We went to the Church to hear mass, went to my mom's office to pick her up then hit the mall with the whole family. It was a hot and sunny day so I opted to wear a sheer top to keep it cool and conservative for church. 
 1. Top, Supersale Bazaar 2. Pants, Landmark


 3.Rings by Cotton Candy Accessories 4. Necklace, HissBliss




 My brother! He's soooo tall already! He's my youngest sib!:)

 5.Bag, my mom's closet


I can finally catch up on my late blog posts because it's Sembreak already!!! One month of blogging, events and still...thesis :)) Anyway, I have two giveaways on going!
 Get in Superb by Supersale Bazaar for free: CLICK HERE
Come with me to the Rio Mints Backyard Party: CLICK HERE

JOIN NOW!
XOXO
NICOLE♥

4 comments:

Rohanne Ablang said...

Pretty! Where did you get your flats? :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

@Rohanne Thank you!I bought it from a bazaar :)

Jenny Austria said...

ang cute ng shades mo nicole san yan

nicolethedressupdoll said...

@Jenny thank youuu!sa Tops!:)