Sunday, September 23, 2012

Tutti Frutti

I'm getting used to this habit of blogging during the wee hours. I guess it's because of the internet connection. Weird but our connection seems to be faster during wee hours. So let's get it on with this so I can hit the sheets shall we?

So this is my second outfit for the shoot with Kyle. The one I talked about in my last post. I wanted something colorful and breezy so I've decided to wear this. I've worn this top and skirt from my past outfit posts but not in this combination. It's a matter of mixing and matching girls!
1.Top, Unica Hija 2. Skirt, ARF Clothing
Ignore my face, I don't look good while eating fro yo. And oh, the reason behind my 'tutti frutti' title is because of this fro yo. haha! We tried Tutti Frutti (a fro yo cafe) fro yo for the sake of using it's chairs and tables for the shoot.hahaha! The fro yo tastes good anyway! :)
3. Shoes, Forever 21
My pretending-to-fix-my-shoe-pose hahaaha
4.Necklace, shop dress up doll
5. Nail decals, Clickers PH  6.Metal Handcuff, Hiss Bliss

Collage by Kyle

Again Mad props to Kyle Shih for these wonderful photos! Visit his site/online portfolio http://thethirdshih.tumblr.com/ :)

By the way, I don't have iTunes right now and I'm so pissed that I know I have to mention it here in my blog. hihi. But swear I am! I can't live without my iTunes! I always arrange it and make sure all the titles, artists albums are correct! I've tried uninstalling and re-installing it over and over but it always end up having this error14001. I can't update my iPad as of the moment.hnnng and now I have to face the fact that I have to re-arrange it all over again once I have it back. Can you imagine my misery?pft.

Anyway, so excited for the first years for tomorrow's Freshmen Walk! Finally after several attempts :)) I wish you all a good night sleep!

XOXO
NICOLE

4 comments:

Keyti Villanueva said...

really gorgeous outfit dear .

Lyra said...

Your nail decals are to-die-for! :)

-Lyra
http://lyrawr.blogspot.com

Tinkerbelle said...

nice outfit nicole..:)

and thumbs up for that signature pose.haha..maiba lang. ;)

http://thinkerbellethoughts.blogspot.com/

nicolethedressupdoll said...

@Keyti and @Lyra Thank you so much!xx
@Tinkerbelle Thank youuu!haha oo para maiba!:)