Friday, September 7, 2012

Printed Ombre

Another casual outfit for a Sunday Afternoon. This is what I wore last Sunday to church. Another nicole-wear-pants-keep-it-simple warning from dad. Seriously I'm getting used to this. haha! Anyway, I've been donning casual outfits lately and what I mean by casual is wearing pants. I'm really a skirt, shorts dress type of girl and it really surprises me how I love wearing pants nowadays. Maybe it's because of the weather, I'm trying to avoid hassles so I keep it casual.

1. Top, from Mom 2. Shoes, Folded and Hung

3. Necklace from my grandma :)
4. Spike earrings, Hiss Bliss
5. Cuff, Hiss Bliss 6. Spike ring, Hiss Bliss

Don't you love these accessories? They're one of my faves right now! You guys should check out Hiss Bliss on Facebook! They have lovely accessories that can really match your awesome outfits!Just click on the name I credited, it leads you to their store!Happy Shopping :)

XOXO
NICOLE♥

2 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

cute studded earrings!:) I love the shoes too!:)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Thank you Ava!!♥