Tuesday, September 11, 2012

ADHOC 2012

It's been a long time since I last made a blog post about the parties I'm attending. And when I say 'parties' I mean the clubbing kind with over flowing drinks, dance floor, funky-groovy-rnb-hiphop music which most people think of as 'tugs tugs' bright neon lights and lasers and everything in between. 

Last September 1 was the annual ADHOC hosted by the UPJMA students. Lots of my friends ask me yearly if I'm going to ADHOC, unfortunately I'm always preoccupied everytime it happens so I only got the chance to attend this year's ADHOC. I intend to attend this event because it's my last year in college and I want to experience the biggest college party in the Metro! Went to the event with my high school friends. Some of my UST friends are also going so we just planned to meet up at the event.

The whole night was just so WILD. Great music, great people, great party! We danced all night long! Even though my heels are killing me, I forgot about the pain because of great booze, music and company! Wild night indeed. I turned out leaving the event with my hair tied up because it was hot and we were all sweaty. Never the less, we all had a great time.

Here are some of the photos...
couple photos! *ge kayo na...
Meet my girl friends!
Saw Bjorn that night too! It was nice seeing you again Bjorn!:)





Photos that I got online! Thank you ADHOC and SM-Youth for these photos!:)

Photobooth photos from SM Youth :)

It was a huge event, I bet some of you were there too!

XOXO
NICOLE♥


No comments: