Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lace and Printed

Late post.
This outfit was taken a month ago. I forgot to post it! HAHA! Wore this to my internship on a weekday. Opted for something chic casual and semi corporate. I need to wear something appropriate for the office. You see I had an internship at One Mega Group and I was assigned at Meg Magazine but it's over now. I have to focus with thesis and other serious school stuff.:) So back to my outfit..I really love this printed blazer. Its definitely not your ordinary blazer. These prints are one of a kind! I really thank my grandma for having these unique pieces. :)

 1. Blazer, Grandma's closet 2. Lace top, Thrifted 3. Black skinny jeans, Bench
4. Necklace, Shop Dress Up Doll 5. Shoes, SO Fab

So there, I've decided to take a break from thesis and update my blog. Haven't posted outfit photos and personal entries for weeks!haha! You see I'm pretty serious with school works right now. I can't even take a picture of my outfits and attend events. Don't worry, I'll do my best to keep you updated and I apologize for missing out! Still, thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I really appreciate it!

Have you joined my IGNITE giveaway already? Do scroll down, I'm giving away 5 VIP Tickets! See you this Friday!:)

photos by Kelly Medina

XOXO
NICOLE♥

No comments: