Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Eyes Lips Face: Get the Smokey Eye Look

I think it's my first time to do a beauty review and I'm really excited about it! So here it goes..

I got this Smokey Eye set from E.L.F. last July as their birthday gift! I'm so happy when I got their gift because smokey eyes is my favorite look. You see I have chinky eyes and I think this make up really makes my eyes look bigger. Anyway here's what's inside the box!

 1. ELF Lengthening and Defining Mascara 2.ELF Brightening eyelines 3.ELF Brightening Eye Color 4.ELF Eyelash curler 5.ELF Professional Smudge stick

 Here's the ELF Lengthening and Defining Mascara. I find it easy to use since the bottle is so thin, it's not keeping a huge amount of space unlike my other mascara. It also has a thin brush so it can reach your inner lashes. I always brush it off after using my volumizing mascara for a lengthy look for my lashes.

My ELF brightening eyeliner. I can't leave the house without an eyeliner, well most of the time. I have chinky eyes so I need to put an eyeliner on my eyelids so my eyes will look bigger. I'm always in a rush so sometimes I don't have enough time to use my liquid eyeliner so good thing I have this pencil liner for a clean finish! It doesn't rub off too fast as well so no worries!

This is gotta be my favorite palette of colors. I'm a smokey eye make up lover! It's very event ready! And with this pocket size ELF eye color palette, I can bring it anywhere and have my smokey eye look ready!:)


This is one of my favorite eyelash curler that I had ever! It's heavy duty and doesn't pull off your eyelashes that hard. It gives your lashes a pretty curl, well enough that you don't need to put on your falsies!
 This smudge stick is very helpful in putting eye make up especially in doing your smokey eye. It can blend your eye make up perfectly, no need to do it all over again!

ELF also included this Super Glossy Lip Shine with SPF 15 in their gift! Lip shines/lip glosses are very essential for a day look or even with your smoke eye look. It can balance both neutral and bold looks!


You've got to agree with me that this set is very essential and party ready right? It has everything that you need for a pretty smokey eye look and it's really affordable! You can also give it as a gift for your BFF, Sister, mom, girlfriend etc, I'm sure they'll love it! You can purchase this set in any ELF stands in SM department stores nationwide!:)

For updates:
Follow ELF on Twitter @ElfCosmeticsPH 

XOXO
NICOLE♥

2 comments:

Hazel☺ said...

aww that's so sweet of Elf to give this as a bday present! :)

ChaCha M. said...

what i like about ELF is that they are a high end quality drug store product. most products on their line is $7 or cheaper with a packaging like high ends has. the blush and bronzer contour studio line is AMAZING! bought 3 at one time. haha!