Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chic Grunge

So I'm literally taking a break from heavy workload. I've been depriving myself from the internet because it's one hell of a distraction. HAHA But I can't take it anymore, I need a break. I'm currently working on my Chapter 2, what is information overload. =))

Anyway here's what I wore to the last day of the SuperSale Bazaar. My laziness for dressing up triggered again so I just wanted to wear my favorite black lace dress. I found it boring so I tossed this denim vest for a different "chic grunge" look. Don't want to put on a monochromatic color scheme so I added colorful accessories and wore my purple heels. So, what do you think?

1. Denim Vest, Supersale Bazaar 
 2.Necklace, Ruckus
3.Bangles, Shop Dress Up Doll 

 4.Purple Heels, Folded and Hung

 Ching came to shop again on the last day of the bazaar but this time with her sisters!

 Interviewed Ms. Aly Duazo of Gold Dot for my thesis! She's lovely and sooo nice in person! Thank you so much Ms. Aly for helping me with my thesis!:)
 This bazaar wouldn't be complete without my blogger friends! 
 photo from Vern Enciso


Thank you to Jonard Palteng for taking my outfit photos!

Okay, now I have to go back to work because I need to finish chapter 2 and work on with my article for Fashion Intern. Duty Calls!

XOXO
NICOLE♥

No comments: