Saturday, July 21, 2012

CALL ME MAYBE?

Supersale Bazaar Day 1 outfit! I feel like Carly Rae Jepsen in this look because of the floral kimono. I bought this last Supersale Bazaar in Vern's booth, I bought it right away because she sold it to me for a very cheap price!Thank you soooo much Vern, I looove it! Anyway, this look is very comfy! Perfect for the chic bazaar look.hahaha!

1. Floral Kimono, Vern Enciso 

2.Shoes, Forever 21 3.Necklace, shop dress up doll

lol :))

P.S. Thank you to Jonard Palteng for these awesome outfit shots! I look freakishly tall!hahaha thanks babe!:*

XOXO
NICOLE♥

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

refreshing look! :)

http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/

Lyra said...

Very Carly Rae Jepsen indeed! :)

htttp://lyrawr.blogspot.com

Nettie S. said...

So pretty! <3 I loooove your kimono!