Monday, June 4, 2012

Superb by SuperSale Day 2!

Now let me tell you about our second day at the Superb Bazaar. We went there early to set up.  Compared to the first day, the amount of people that came that day was lesser. 

My sister's blockmate, Roze visited us that day. I think it's a good thing that she visited because I need someone to keep my sister company because I already think she's bored from manning the booth all day.haha 
Now let me share you my 'oh so haggard' look. hahaha! Looks like the make up is wiped off my face!:))


At the same day, I met the people behind the online stores who generously sponsors me whenever I have blog giveaways.

Anti Fashion Manila
Their booth looks so boho-dainty!Love it!:)
Here's Angel of Gifts Ahoy!Nice meeting you Angel!:)
So that's how my second day went. Will tell more about the bazaar on my next posts!

XOXO
NICOLE♥

2 comments:

Hazel☺ said...

Ohh i saw you manning the booth! kaya pala you look familiar.. i saw your blog before :) Sayang i wasn't able to say hi :)

-Hazel
http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Hello Hazel!haha yes I manned the booth the whole week!haha sayang, next time!:)