Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sneak Pink

Here's what I wore to the Superb day 3/ PFW. I arrived at SMX wearing my pants, slippers and my floral bustier only. I forgot how cold it was inside so immediately wore my blazer!Wanted a menswear look with my pants and boyfriend blazer but unfortunately breaks it with my floral bustier.HAHA! Anyway I think the floral bustier made the look more interesting.
1.Blazer, mom's closet 2.Floral Bustier, Boosteeyay 3.Pants, Bench





4. Pumps, Barbie by Shubizz

I apologize for being such a lazy blogger but I'm doing the best I can. haha! I have an interview tomorrow for an internship in a magazine company! Wish me luck!♥

XOXO
NICOLE♥

2 comments:

Fashion En Vie said...

I'm in love with your bag and heels, they're so beautiful!

Fashion En Vie

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Fashion En Vie, aww thank you sooo much!xx :)