Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Red Shorts

HEEEEY!
It's been a while since I last updated my blog. I'm so sorry for being such an irresponsible blogger for not keeping up with my posts. I've been sooo busy with the first part of my thesis which is research. My thesis is really getting a huuuge part of my time whenever I go online so I can't update my blog. haha! Anyway, I hope you'll find time in answering my survey : http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/677G87B 

So here's a late outfit post! Opted for something grungy and nautical with this pair of red hot shorts! Don't you just love how vibrant the color is? When I saw this at the Hang Ten store, I immediately picked it up and tried it on. I think it can give a chic impression to a simple outfit!:)

1.Shorts, Hang Ten 2.Top, Bazaar 3.Denim vest, Superb
 4.Necklace, Bubbles 5.Shoes, Parisian



How's third week of school so far?:)

XOXO
NICOLE♥

2 comments:

Jhavoo Morgia said...

Love this look!

Lemuel Urieta said...

I just answered your survey! Hope you get a good grade on your thesis!
Cool denim vest!!

http://lemuelurieta.blogspot.com/