Saturday, June 16, 2012

Classic Floral

Pulling off florals for my last takes on Summer. Anyway, here's another girly outfit. I love this dress from Hang Ten. I think the cut is very flattering. It hugs around your upper body and gives your lower body an A line effect. And again look how the colors and prints are! I bet you'll surely pop out of a crowd wearing this.

 1. Dress, Hang Ten

 2. Bag, Impulse Co.
 3.Shoes, Barbie by Shubizz
 4.Bangles, SM Accessories 5.Rings, Love Diva

I love how this outfit compliments the weather. Yes I know it's quite gloomy in this picture but wearing this outfit makes it look more interesting!:)

As to what I've told you in my last post, I'm conducting a research for my thesis right now and I really need your help by answering this survey:

It will just take minute to answer this and this is going to be a big help for my thesis!Thank you so much Ladies!:*

XOXO
NICOLE♥


1 comment:

Lyra said...

Hang Ten's new line of prints is really pretty! Looks good on you :)

- Lyra
http://lyrawr.blogspot.com