Friday, June 15, 2012

Blossom

Hey guys! It's been a while since I last updated my blog. Anyway as usual, I've been busy with school stuff. Doing lots of research for my Fashion thesis. I'm currently working on a fashion line of shoes bags and belts. I hope you guys could help me by answering my survey once I'm done with it.haha!

Anyway, This outfit is one of my last takes for summer. Don't you love the prints in this dress? I surely do! The vibrant roses looks so attractive even in person! You should check it out in Hang Ten, I'm sure you can catch up for last dibs! They have other versions of floral dresses as well.
1. Dress, Hang Ten
2.Necklace, shop Dress Up Doll

3.Shoes, SO!Fab

Easy breezy outfit huh?:)

XOXO
NICOLE♥

1 comment:

nadineloveskitty said...

That looks really girly. Keep on blogging! :)