Wednesday, June 27, 2012

BLOGGERS UNITED 3: PEOPLE :)

So, here are the photos from the people who linked me their blog posts about BU and tweeted me our pic together! If we have photos together, you can still tweet it or email it to me so I could post it here on my blog.

Thank you so much to everyone who came! I'm sooo happy to meet you all. I'm really touched whenever I meet my blog readers in person. They get me inspired to blog more.You guys are the best!:)

My friend/ex schoolmate Pau De Ramos

My friend/ex schoolmate, Kido Teodoro

I've met Shali a couple of times already! Glad to see you again last BU3, girl!:) 
Shali Guerlain

Here are photos from BFFs Char and Nina! Thank you for the photos!:)
Char
Nina

Photo from blog reader/ bu3 pass giveaway winner Pau of Misspauparazzi

Do you have photos of us together?tweet me!or send it to my email nicooolesantos@yahoo.com :)

Thank you so much to the people I've met last BU. Meeting your lovely readers in person was really exceptional! You guys are the reason why I keep this blog. Thank you so much and I hope to meet you again soon!:)

XOXO
NICOLE♥

No comments: