Saturday, June 16, 2012

Aztec Mullet

So this is what I wore last Bloggers United 3. It's a bazaar so I have to wear something comfortable, yet it's a blogger event so I have to put on something stylish and blog worthy. haha! I've been thinking about what outfit to wear daaays before BU3 but I can't decide, really. So when the day came, I saw this Aztec print mullet skirt that I bought from All The Rage c/o Tin Iglesias. Then I thought, it's the perfect day to wear it! Just a black glittery top and some gold accessories and I'm good to go!:)

*I have two versions for my outfit shots.haha! I blame the sucky lighting!:))

1. Top, SM department Store  2.Mullet Skirt, All The Rage 3. Shoes, Aldo

4.Necklace, Superb Bazaar  5.Bangles and Rings, Shop Dress Up Doll!
My second version was taken at Yellow Cab The Fort while having dinner with Jossa.haha!


Don't you just love these prints???The moment I saw this skirt online I just know I have to buy it!
Order these accessories from me! email me at nicooolesantos@yahoo.com



So what's your look last BU3?Share it to me!Link me your blogs!:)

XOXO
NICOLE♥

5 comments:

Lemuel Urieta said...

Lovely skirt! Here's what I wore last BU3! http://lemuelurieta.blogspot.com/2012/06/little-bowtie.html

nicolethedressupdoll said...

@Lemuel dropped by and commented dear!Great Look!:)

Wonder Woman said...

GORGEOUS dress, Nicole! I love it!

Join my EMO Jewelry giveaway here:
http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/05/are-you-emo-ultimate-giveaway.html

Eros Buzza said...

what a beautiful skirt ;)

greetings from Munich,
Eros (www.HermesIsMyDad.com)

Honey Andrade said...

Pretty skirt!! Haven't seen anything like it.. ;)