Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Where Have You Been?

Hello Loves!:)
How's your summer so far?It's the month of May already! I can't believe how time flies so fast. Soon enough, I'll be going to school again. But as of the moment I'm having my OJT in a shoe retail company so yeah still busy but at least I can still manage my time with events and other stuff. Anyway, I'm enjoying summer because I've been to the beach for several times already and I admit, I'm beginning to tan so much. My mom even told me to buy a darker shade of make up. HAHA!

 Anyway, I spent my weekend at Bataan but this time with my family. This is what I wore. I know, it's black. I know it's summer and I'm suppose to wear something colorful haha but I've decided to try wearing black in a hot sunny day by playing with my tank top and a maxi skirt. Personally, I love this outfit, not because I made it up but because it's very comfortable and I can still feel the summer-ish vibe. Grabbed my hat to break the ice.

1.Tank Top, Zara 2. Maxi Skirt, Thrifted
3.Hat, SM Department Store Accessories


 4.Shades, TOPS The Off Price Store 5.Wooden bangle and bracelet, PFW & Boracay



 6.Wedges, WADE

I've noticed I haven't posted my Bataan trip with friends. I'm going to share it to you guys as soon as possible and also this trip with my family. Hope you're having a great time!:)

XOXO
NICOLE<3

No comments: