Friday, May 11, 2012

Candy Style Awards 2012!

Last May 4 was the first ever Candy Style Awards held at the Rockwell Tent. Candy Magazine awarded some of Manila's stylish individuals. Unfortunately, I arrived late because of my OJT so I only watched the part when Megan and Lauren Young was being awarded. But nevertheless, I witnessed how fun and stylish the event was! Here are the things that happened that night.


Megan and Lauren Young was awarded as the Celebtiry Style Star Most Stylish Sisters. They truly deserve the award. They're one of the mist stylish celebrity siblings that I know and they both look pretty that night!



The adorable Magalona siblings!:)

Candy EIC Marla and Editor Mimi
Mario Maurer as the Celebrity Style Star Most Stylish Cover!

Mario can't come so he prepared a video message:)
Somedaydream
Julie Ann San Jose and Elmo Magalona performing 'Love The Way You Lie'. Julie Ann sings so powerful and I'm impressed how Elmo raps, he's like the late Francis M!Like father like son indeed.
They also won as the Celebrity Style Star Most Stylish Love team!:)

Meet the other Candy Style Stars!

Tricia Gosingtian




Jasmin Curtis Smith 

Laureen Uy

Patricia Prieto

Kryz Uy

Jaz Reyes

Camille Co

and Sarah Lahbati
Bloggers!
Kelly,Paul,Arnie and Megan
My tallest sister Jah Jah :) she's sooo sexy!my dress looks great on her!
My sister Ohlyn :) yes they're wearing my clothes!:))
Cocktails!




It's nice to bring my siblings to events! At least they get to experience events like this!:)


The Candy Style Awards was a success. I expect Candy Magazine to do more of this in the following years. Congratulations Candymag for a great event/party!:)

XOXO
NICOLE<3

No comments: