Friday, May 18, 2012

Breton stripes, Daisies and Roses

This is what I wore last May 13 for our Mothers Day celebration. I was inspired to wear a motherly outfit haha! I hope the skirt made it look mother-inspired. :)) Who would have thought that breton stripes and florals would match up perfectly? I think it does, and made the look not boring.
1.Top, from a bazaar. 2.Skirt, vintage 3. Eyeglasses, TOPS

4.Shoes, Folded and Hung



OJT is nearly over and I finally signed up for my thesis class which is Fashion Design. Will update on my blog posts today and tomorrow coz I know that next week is going to be hell busy!:)

XOXO
NICOLE

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

am in love with your skirt Nicole ;)

http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Roxanne!yay thank youu it's vintage!haha:))