Monday, April 16, 2012

PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you The Avengers!


Anna Banana Commercial

Anna Banana Original Song

Anna Banana Thank You Video

Hi guys!
Familiar with these videos? I'm sure you are! I bet this Anna Banana commercial by PLDT myDSL has been viral. I'm sure you've seen this on T.V. and find it very humorous!

I personally love this commercial. As an Advertising Arts student, it's my nature to critic an ad whenever I see one. Before, I just hate seeing commercials because they disturb me whenever I'm watching T.V. but now I'm already looking forward in to every commercial that I see. This commercial really had my attention. I love how PLDT applied humor to catch the audience attention. It's not just the catchy ad jingle but also the message behind the commercial. "The strongest connections are at home." I think it's a brilliant tagline and it touches the people watching the commercial. Of course the strongest connections comes from who else but PLDT myDSL.

PLDT has new offers for you guys!Check this out!
1. PLDT myDSL Plan 1299 is now upgraded to 1Mb from the previous 768Kb.2. For subscribers of Plan 990, upgrade your subscription to Plan 1299 by simply adding P300 to your monthly bill.3. For more information, go to www.pldtmydsl.com.




So what are you guys waiting for?
AVAIL THOSE LOVELY PROMOS NOW!
BECAUSE "The strongest connections are at home." with PLDT myDSL!

:)

No comments: