Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Forever 21 VIP Opening at SM North The Block

First of all, may I just say that I'm sooo thrilled that finally there's a Forever 21 store located near our place. Seriously, I can't enjoy shopping from my favorite brand if I have to go miles and miles just to get there. These malls located at the North is the most accessible places for me. :)

Anyway I've been waiting for Forever 21 SM North to open for a looong time and I'm so happy that it finally opened last week! I was able to attend the Forever 21 VIP Opening last Thursday. The crowd at SM North The Block was huge. For the opening, F21 held a fashion show featuring their summer collections and the Forever 21 ambassadors. Check out these photos!




The program was hosted by MYX VJ Joyce Pring.

Live twitter feed! @Forever21ph

Check out their summer collection! Full of prints, neons, and more colors!:)









The Forever 21 Ambassadors.
Tricia Gosingtian, David Guison, Stacey Gutierrez and Lissa Kahayon.




SPOTTED:
Saw fellow bloggers that night!


Paul Chuapoco


 Tricia Gosingtian

 Kelly Medina and Arnie Villanueva

 David Guison and Lissa Kahayon
Aisa Ipac

 Ex Schoolmate at CFAD, Mark Buenaobra!:)


 and of course, take a peek of the store...


 Drooling over these shoes o.0
 They're accessories focused on bright colors. They featured prints, neons and feathers as well for a summery look!:)

 They have lots of new fabulous shoes!I think I'm getting one this weekend!:)

I'll buy these soon!:)



So there, the night was fabulous. It's a great thing to be one of the first dibs.hihi It's easier to shop:)) I bet you guys already visited the SM North branch since it's been a week already. If you haven't go na! The store is not as big as the one in Megamall but it looks huge and fab as well. Thank you Forever 21 for the privilege!:)




*credits to Kelly Medina and Arnie Villanueva for some of the photos!:*

XOXO
NICOLE<3 

No comments: