Sunday, March 18, 2012

See Through, Bare Back

This is what I wore yesterday for my 2 shows. MODE Fashion Show and Avant Garde Fashion Wars. I was too lazy to pack clothes so I just grabbed a sheer top and a bodycon skirt inside my closet for an event ready outfit. I wore a blazer at school because I think this outfit is too revealing with the sheer and backless detail and I don't want to get sued by my professors:)) I just took off the blazer at Decagon.

 1.Top, Folded and Hung 2. Skirt, Forever 21

 3.Necklace, Renz Pangilinan
 4.Bangles and White ring, WWW @ SM Department Store 5.Leopard Ring,Shop at TOPS
6.Black satchel, Gifts Ahoy 7.Shoes, Aldo

Want to win this bag?Find out soon!:)

XOXO,
NICOLE♥

2 comments:

pucefanatic said...

Your look is so cute and I love your jewels ♥
www.tributetothetribe.com
xoxo from Paris

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Hello dear!yay thank you so much!glad you love it!:"") ♥