Thursday, March 15, 2012

Postura Project Day Two:Into The Wild

HOLA!
This is what I wore at Calaruega last week. It's our last day and we are going back to UST in a few but I still went up the church to have my outfit shot taken. Very laid back outfit for a sunny day. I think my outfit blended in the color of nature. I love Calaruega, I'm going back there. I should!

This is also my entry for Postura Project Day Two!Love your own!:)

*excuse my hair accessory, I have this habit of wearing it like a bracelet in case I can't take the heat of having a long hair.:))

1.Top, SM Department Store 2.Leopard pants, Greenhills
3.Necklace, vintage
4.Shoes, Trunk Show




I'm so sorry if I haven't posted sensible posts yet, I'm soooo busy with school. It's finals week already(for CFAD there are two finals week) :| I'm organizing our fashion show and doing my plates. I have to sacrifice events for school, I want to end the school year smooth and worry free. Also, my term as the CFAD Student Council Internal VP is about to end.Mamimiss ko 'to! I've decided to leave my student council life when I turn to my 4th year, I don't want any distractions for my thesis.Charot!:)) But I guess my third year in college has been a roller coaster ride, literally:)) I have to keep up with my studies and manage the student body at the same time, and I'm glad I was able to do it naman. I have almost a week left for school. I can't wait to go to the beach and breathe fresh air! The city has been exhausting. I want to go somewhere before my OJT starts on summer. HAHA! So there, I have to go back to work. Toodles!

*p.s. I'M HOSTING A SERIES OF GIVEAWAYS IN CELEBRATION OF MY 2ND BLOG ANNIV!STAY TUNED!

XOXO
NICOLE♥

3 comments:

thestyleflux said...

Love the pants!

Kaye A.
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

Bianca Sing said...

I love your shoes <3 <3 <3

Bianca
http://www.biancasing.blogspot.com/

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Kaye, thank you!haha!:)
Bianca, yay thaaanks :)