Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Take a BOW

 Hi! Haven't posted outfit photos these past few days, been busy with a lot of school works. Anyway, I'd just like to share what I wore to the first ever Bloggers United Indie Fridays!:)

Got lazy to dress up so I opted for a top and a bodycon skirt and voila!I think it's 'outfit post worthy' naman eh.haha:)) 

Top, bought at Supersale Bazaar  Bodycon Skirt, gift(thanks Tri:*) Purse, Accessorize Accessories, SM Department Store Accessories Shoes, Folded and Hung



 This skirt was given to me by my stylish friend, Tri Platon as a Christmas present! isn't is lovely? I love the lime green color and the bow detail! It's so me!

I dressed up at Jossa's house that time because I came from school so I wasn't able to bring a purse or a clutch so I borrowed her cute glittery purse with a bow detail again!How cohesive!:))

 My oh so comfortable shoes by Folded and Hung. I love how stores experiment with shoe styles these days!

 *Photos by Jonessa Mendoza

XOXO
NICOLE♥

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

love the look, you look cute! haven't tried a bodycon skirt. i think I should also go try it soon! :D

http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/

Number Two Lover said...

yellow and violet! cool outfit :)


Almira :)
numbertwohere