Thursday, February 2, 2012

STATUS presents Perouvian Wasteland

Last January 21, the Bloggers United had an invite for the Photo exhibit entitled 'Perouvian Wasteland' by the photographer Perou presented by Status Magazine. It was held at the Ayala Museum.

As an art student, I find this event very interesting. It's an exhibit, and looks like Perou's field of photography is Fashion and Portraits. I really enjoyed looking at his photos. He had collaborations with some famous and great names in different industries like Katy Perry, Vivienne Westwood, Dita Von Teese, Jessie J, Kid Cudi and many more.




 Here are some of his works...




Awesome huh?Trust me, these works really look great in person. Mad props to Perou for his photography skills. Great exhibit!

There's an after party at Robot, we had dinner at Bon Chon first.

Jonessa and I.
Jonard!
Had a little window shopping before going to Robot.

Finally arrived at Robot. I love this place. Great interior and food! I love Japanese food. :)
Photo inside the CR. The loo is probably the awesome-est place inside Robot! I love the glass mosaic walls!:)
Paul, Ava and Gersh :)
With Perou!
*I cant believe I dont have a pic with Melai in my camera!:P

with Jonard!hahaha:))

Sorry for being M.I.A. these past few days, been busy with school.

XOXO
NICOLE♥


No comments: