Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Work Wear Diaries II

I can't believe that I still have the guts to blog at this very moment knowing that I have lots of plates to do. HAHA! Anyway, just a quick one before I go back to rendering :))

This is what I wore last Monday for my OJT. I'm having my OJT for a designer. Kept it casual so it will be easier for me to work.

1.Blazer,Soiree SM Department Store. 2.Green top,from the states. 3.Black skinny jeans, Bench.


 4.Purple Shoes, Folded and Hung.

 5,Necklace, Ruckus.

Besides having my OJT that day, I also dropped by 7 For All Mankind Greenbelt 5 to claim my Holiday present from Accessorize!:)

They're sooo sweet to give treats to bloggers! A sparkly black purse. Thank you sooo much Ms Ayet!♥


So I guess that's all for now, take a peek of what I'm doing. It looks easy and fun, but hey, it's hard to sketch a minimum of 25 designs eh? This one is for my fashion class. I'm also drawing another thing right now for my Illustration subject. I'm starting to feel the prelims!:))


 Off to bed, so sleepy!

Good Night World!

XOXO
NICOLE♥

2 comments:

Melai said...

Nicole! Hope you're doing well in you OJT! :) Your sketches look great! I wish I could draw like you guys!


hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Vina Yabut said...

Your plates look so lovely! Ako rin, I wish I had the same talented hands like yours. :p