Sunday, January 1, 2012

Not with a Fizzle, But with a Bang!

First outfit post for 2012!

I know orange and white are this year's lucky colors but I've decided to celebrate the first day of the year wearing something that pops and splashes the right amount of colors. HAHA! So this is what I came up with...

Wore a casual chic ensemble to church and to my grandma's house.

1. Blue Tribal Print top, Forever21. 2.Pink Bodycon Dress used as skirt, Impulse Co.



3. Fringe Necklace, Ruckus. 4.Bead bracelets,Boracay. 5.Camera ring, Sachico.

6.Pink Suede pumps, Barbie by Shubizz

The sparkler marks are still visible on the cement.



*photos by my sister, Errolyn Santos

How's your first day of the year? Mine was AWESOME AND AWKWARD.haha!! 

XOXO
NICOLE♥

7 comments:

Megann Jabola said...

Haha I think I read your tweets about the 'awkward' part :p You look pretty! Love the blue with pink! :)

Megann ♥ STYLE SURGERY

Reg Rodriguez said...

Happy new year, Nicole! Here's to a colorful (more awesome than awkward) year ahead ;)

xx
heyrocketgirl

Denise said...

i love the pink hues Nicole! :) And that pumps is really attention-getting! :)

krissy ♥ said...

That's my favorite color combination!! Happy 2012, Nicole! ♥

mestizay said...

the shoes i covet!
looking great nicole! Happy new year!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Megann, thank you!!yes, I've been tweeting a lot about the awkward part.haha:))

Reg!Happy New Year!miss youuuu!cheers to 2012 :)

Denise, thank youuu!yes that's my favorite pair of pumps and didn't think twice when i saw it at the mall, really attention getting!:))

Krissy!miss you!Happy 2012!Thank youuu:)

Maui,yay thank youuu!hope to see you soon!happy new year!♥

aby ♥ said...

pink pumps! like it! <3