Thursday, January 19, 2012

Knits and Prints

Here's what I wore out with my girlfriends. We went to Trinoma, had some desserts and shopped for beauty products. I came from school so I brought my clothes with me. So thankful for my Accessorize bag. All of my things from pen to my clothes were inside! Plus, it compliments my outfit with it's lovely print and colors.

1.Knitted Top 2.Bodycon Tribal print skirt , Forever21.



 3.Necklace from Bell Charms

Thank you sooo much Tita Annabell for this lovely treat! I love it!:)
 4.Wedges, Korean brand

5. Bag, Accessorize

(c) Photos by Jonessa Mendoza

Babe, thanks for taking these lovely photos!love youuu:)

NOW,HYPE!


Will study now!It's prelims week!Wish me luck!

XOXO
NICOLE♥

1 comment:

Melai said...

Cute as always nicole! :)


hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul