Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Come in with the rain...

This is what I wore to the shoot for megastyle.ph. We had our shoot along the wet streets of Ortigas. I was really surprised by how the photos turned out. I expected it to be a little bit gloomy but hell no, they're awesome! I wasn't suppose to be carrying an umbrella but as we stay outside, the rain grew stronger so I have to pull off this look with the umbrella. Luckily, the umbrella matched my outfit! I guess my outfit will not pop out of this picture without the umbrella. HAHA!

studded button down by The Ramp, tweed shorts by Zara, necklace by Renz Pangilinan and studded booties by Aldo


 I love these spikes, they're not spikey. HAHA! But seriously, these spikes are friendly enough to wear. And it really makes the outfit stylish and edgy.



This tweed shorts is really nice. Reminds me of Chanel!:)

NOW HYPE,



Photographed by Danica Condez.

XOXO
NICOLE♥


6 comments:

Denise said...

i love the spikey top Niocle! Congrats on your online feature! :)

mestizay said...

Your top is awesome! My hubby will be too scared to put his arm around me wearing that!haha

rizzalana said...

I love your top Nicole! It's girly spikey :)

Vina Yabut said...

I love your top and your shoes! :) Great pictures and congratulations on your feature. :)

vinayabut.blogspot.com

Lia said...

Cool! The umbrella matches your outfit perfectly - like you meant to have that be part of the shot. :)

Aisa.Paxie said...

ang bongga sis!!!:) love the spikes spikes ha. and crush ko forever your aldo shoes:)