Monday, December 19, 2011

UST PASKUHAN 2011!

The annual UST PASKUHAN happened last Friday December 16. UST is filled with people from different universities and parts of Metro Manila. All gathered in one place to celebrate Christmas the Thomasian Way! BONGGA LANG!haha:))

Concert, food stalls, Christmas lights, friends, bazaars and of course the much awaited fireworks, all happened in one night!I'm happy to share this to you guys because Paskuhan is one of the events I'm looking forward to in our school every year! A lot of bands and students played the whole night. My family went there as well to celebrate, take note even my Lola came with us. Great night!Here are some of the photos!

With my lovely blockmates and friends.
Tine,Eliza,Laih and Jade.

 Via,Ila, Tine,Laih and Jade.



I also took photos of some people who celebrated Paskuhan in style!
 Karlos Alvarez
 Tri Platon
 Ashley Hernandez
 Jade Refuerzo

Marga,Christal and My sister Errolyn :)
During the parade..

Wasn't able to take good photos that night, I was so busy hanging out with my friends, I missed them so much because I've been busy with Student Council works for the past few days. Anyway, we're on Christmas Vacation now!Yay!

Anyway, we left UST at around 11:00 to avoid the HEAVY TRAFFIC especially along Araneta Avenue.haha!We all had a great and tiring night:P

PROUD THOMASIAN,GO USTE!:)

XOXO,
NICOLE♥

1 comment:

Alta Infante said...

Go USTE! :)

Hello fellow Thomasian. ^^