Saturday, December 3, 2011

TANGERINE AND LEOPARD.

This is what I wore to Bloggers United Part Two yesterday at the Treston International College. 

Amazing dress huh?I knooow!The dress is designed by one of the youngest and most aspiring designers that I know, Renz Pangilinan. This dress is one of his latest collection. Thank you Renz for letting me wear this yesterday!I guess around 20 people asked me who made this dress!I'm sure he'll go a long waaay.You Alreeeeeeady Renz!:)

 Jonessa and I took outfit photos before the event started so we still look fresh!haha We know we'll be working a lot because we're the Program Coordinators :)




I love the combi of Leopard,Black Orange and purple!:)

1.Ring, TOPS The off price store 2.Bangles,Belt,bracelet and socks SM Department store accessories 3.Shoes, Aldo

Will post about BLOGGERS UNITED 2 SOON!!:)

XOXO,
NICOLE♥


6 comments:

ANNA ALEXIS said...

Orange is love :)

Anna of Petite Chiq

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Anna,yes it is:)

MariaKristela said...

The dress is gorgeous! And you carried it effortlessly. :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

MariaKristela aww.Thank you sooo much!!Glad you love it.orange is really hard to pull off.haha:))

jenny07_tm said...

wow nicole peg na peg ko to :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Jenny,thank youuuuuu:"")