Monday, December 19, 2011

Quirky Prints

This is what I wore to the 'My House Husband' Press conference at Guilly's Tomas Morato. Opted for an easy and a bit covered outfit to match the cold winds and frequent rainfalls. To make it look cute, I paired my blazer with a skirt.

Believe it or not, this blazer is older than me. It's my Grandmother's blazer! When I saw this inside her closet, I showed it to her then she asked me if it fits me, and tadah it fits perfectly! Thank you Mama you're the best and most fasyown lola ever!Love the quirky prints of this blazer, so unique!Not your ordinary blazer!:)

 1.Blazer,Grandmother's closet 2.Caramel Skirt, Forever 21 3.Bag,Versace
 The prints are consists of couples dancing, a man playing the guitar, etc! I haven't seen a blazer with prints such as these!:)
 4.Necklace,Bell Charms 5.Nude Wedges,Korea


Will blog about the press con in my next post!

XOXO,
Nicole♥