Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My House Husband: Ikaw na!

Last December 17, Bloggers United was invited to the 'My House Husband:Ikaw na!' Bloggers Press Conference. It was held at Guilly's Tomas Morato. Over 50 bloggers were there. Honestly, I was psyched when Pax invited me to the press con, even my mom wants to go with me. It's an honor to meet the great actors and actresses behind this movie in person!

My House Husband is the official Metro Manila Film Festival entry of Octoarts Films. This is the much awaited dramedy (drama+comedy) directed by the most admired Direk Joey Reyes for this year's MMFF.

Guilly's Tomas Morato
We we're served great food before the program started.

Melai and Shalala hosted the press con.


This movie is starring big actors and actresses such as Judy Ann Santos as Mia, a mother wife and a sole breadwinner. Ryan Agoncillo as Rod, a husband who is bank manager one day and house husband the next. Comedienne Eugene Domingo as Aida a mistress who happens to be Rod and Mia's neighbor. The movie is revolves around a life of a house husband, how he deals with things at home, his wife and neighbors.

 Ryan and Juday

Rocco Nacino and Ellen Adarna

Luckily, I got the chance to ask them a question!
Q:What do you think is the message of this movie to families or sa mga mag-asawa?

Juday answered that these days, it's not just the men who works for the family. Sa hirap ng buhay kailangan na kumayod ng mag-asawa. The wife must also do something in order to keep the family living. Vice versa, the men can also do what the women does for the family which is household work. Maging praktikal.

here are other questions:

Q: What makes you trust Direk Joey?

Ryan: We've worked with him numerous times already. He is a master of middle-class, he has integrity. After all, he's done 65 films and bagged reputable awards.
 Judy Ann: Ay, wala nang tanong tanong pagdating kay direk Joey. He's a professional and his stories are always real and relatable. We're so honored to be working with him all these years.

Last question that hit me was asked by a showbiz reporter:
Q: "what is the difference between a presscon with bloggers and showbiz / cinema reporters?"

 Judy Ann :"Grabe, mas nakakakaba ang mga bloggers. Iba sila magtanong eh. Nakaka-tense sila kasi seryoso sila at alam mong gusto nila ng diretsong sagot sa mga tanong!" 
Eugene Domingo:"Oh diba, nakakaloka? Kita niyo na ang difference ng blogger at showbiz / movie reporter?"


I went to the comfort room after the press con ended and to my surprise, Ms. Eugene was there. I was so starstrucked because she's standing in front of me. HAHA! I remember how she adores Juday and Ryan as a couple. They're her kind of 'ideal couple'. We had a little chat with her and took a pic. It was great to meet her in person. She's one of my favorite comediennes. She has 2 movies for the MMFF! 


Photo with my blogger friends!

Keigh, Pax, Gie and Belle 
 Paul and I
 Pax and Melai
JP and I.
and of course with Jossa how could I forget!haha!


We all had a great time!Mad props to the people behind this movie for making it successful!

So guys, don't forget to watch 'My House Husband: Ikaw Na!" this coming December 25 for the MMFF!

For more information and updates
 Like My House Husband on Facebook
 Follow My House Husband on Twitter
and 
visit the My House Husband official website.

xoxo
Nicole♥

3 comments:

Avon Luna said...

Watch NEW PINOY MOVIE and LIVE TV here in HD CLICK HERE

download NEW PINOY HD MOVIE application for ANDROID CLICK HERE

download NEW PINOY HD MOVIE application for IOS apple device CLICK HERE

LIKE US ON NEW FB PINOY HD MOVIE UPDATE

Avon Luna said...

Watch NEW PINOY MOVIE and LIVE TV here in HD CLICK HERE

download NEW PINOY HD MOVIE application for ANDROID CLICK HERE

download NEW PINOY HD MOVIE application for IOS apple device CLICK HERE

LIKE US ON NEW FB PINOY HD MOVIE UPDATE

tin cruz said...

mayroon kabang gamit na gusto mong ibenta? post mona dito siguradong mabibili yan sa Anunsyo.ph

baka may hinahanap ka na gusto mong bilin? nandito din yan sa Anunsyo.ph

o baka gusto mo maaliw sa mga prank/funny/entertainment video at funny picture LIKE mo kami sa FB Social Video