Saturday, December 31, 2011

Love for Leopard

 So I guess this is my last blog post for this 2011!

What I wore to Enchanted Kingdom yesterday! I don't know why I've got all eyes on me? Does it look bad? Or is the leopard just gone wild in my outfit? or do I look like a leopard?hahha!Kidding. I just love leopard so much, I'm staring to build my leopard collection :)) Anyway, I love this outfit! It's so comfortable! I could go chic while having fun with the rides at EK. We all had a great time. :)

1.Hat and Necklaces, SM Department Store Accessories. 2.Eyewear, TOPS. 

3. Dress turned top, Forever21. 4.Shorts, Soiree SM Department Store 5. Leopard Ring, TOPS.







6. Flats, SM Parisian

For this last blog post, I'm thanking everyone for being a part of my 2011. Especially you my lovely and supportive readers. I've got the best readers! Thank you so much! You've become my inspiration in blogging. To all my families and friends, thank you for being there in everything that happened to me this year. I'm really grateful to have you guys!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAVE A GREAT 2012!

XOXO
NICOLE♥

3 comments:

Channie ♥ said...

Looking good, Nicole! Happy new year! :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Happy New Year Channie!:)

aby ♥ said...

i love leopard and ur outfit too! :)