Monday, December 19, 2011

LET'S HELP THE TYPHOON VICTIMS!

I know I told you earlier that my next post is about the press con so just take this blog post as a commercial break. For the past few days, Philippines have experienced a lot of rain falls namely the typhoon 'Sendong'. Here in Metro Manila, we've experienced moderate to heavy rainfalls but in some other parts of the Philippines, they've had worse. I can't believe that we're complaining about the rain here, what we don't know is there's a lot of people having a horrid situation in Cagayan De Oro, Mindanao. A lot of properties we're damaged, there were floods, landslides, strong winds and the worst part is a LOT of people DIED.

Dreadful :(
I can't imagine how are they going to celebrate Christmas in that situation. If I'm in their situation, I guess I can't celebrate Christmas knowing that some of my family members are missing or even died.

What's done is done. What can we do right now is to help and maintain the lives of those who survived the evil typhoon. To all my Filipino readers, here's what you need to do:

Please help the victims of typhoon Sendong!
Donate through Red Cross.

Text RED<5,25,50,100,300,500,1000>to 2899 (Globe)
 or
 RED <10,25,50,100,300,500,1000> to 4143 (Smart)

To my international readers, your donations are much appreciated

For Cash/Check Donations: 

Acc Name: Philippine Red Cross
Bank Name: BDO
 Peso Account: 453-0018647
 Type of Account: Savings


Let's not hesitate to donate, you can donate at least 5php and more, so please let's help them and make them feel the true spirit of Christmas through sharing :)

No comments: