Wednesday, December 21, 2011

BLOGGERS UNITED POP UP BAZAAR!


Hi Everyone!
I'm inviting you to please come and support the Bloggers United Pop Up Bazaar tomorrow at the Moonleaf Maginhawa Branch from 10am-6pm! This is the initiative of the bloggers for the Typhoon Sendong victims. We'll be selling some clothes and pre-loved items for a very cheap price!

You can also drop by to send in your donations!

I'll be leaving early because it's my mom's birthday tomorrow so I'm hoping to see everyone!

XOXO
NICOLE♥

2 comments:

Gemnikka A. said...

Hello! Wow, this would truly be a great help to our fellow Filipinos who were victims of the typhoon Sendong.By the way, I just noticed an error in the picture. Should it be December 23 instead of 24?

Gem
http://gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

Nina Gonzalez said...

what a great cause!!!
Have a merry Christmas! hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! I am also hosting a giveaway [$40 credit to an esty shop].xo