Thursday, November 10, 2011

SuperSale Bazaar Day 1 :)

Months ago, I was invited by blogger, Joanna Ladrido and the Supersale team to join the biggest Supersale Bazaar at the World Trade Center. So it happened last Nov 4-6. The tent was filled of people who opted for an early Christmas shopping! Since I don't have enough items to sell in my booth, I had a collab with my friend Abby Dabu, owner of Maniqui Manila. She sold her lovely accessories. Some are even designed and made by her.

 These rings are for sale!:)

 This is JL's booth!I loove Glitterati :)
Lissa Kahayon


Sophie's Mom!I will always be there no. 1 mochi fan!hhahha:))

Laureen Uy
Joanna Ladrido
Anne Solomon
Nikki Sunga
Few of our customers:)
Sweetitites! Love their chocolates!Sinful indeed:)
Cuteness alert!!!Look at these accessories!:) 
By these sisters!They're so creative:)
Love these en
Stylish SOFA Student!She was a former UST Archi student :)
Vern!!It was nice seeing you and I can't remember our 10shots at the photobooth :))
Partner forever, Jonard Palteng.
Bone Tie from OS!!!
Our booth :) Hippie yes?

Yhansy!:)

I'll blog about the next 2 days :)

and oh, I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO JOINED MY BLOG GIVEAWAY!I've ALREADY CHOSEN THREE WINNERS!WILL ANNOUNCE IT NEXT WEEK BECAUSE I'M VERY BUSY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF OUR COLLEGE WEEK.LOVE YOU, LOVES:*

XOXO
NICOLE♥

4 comments:

Reg Rodriguez said...

it was nice seeing you there, Nicole!:)

xx
<a href="http://www.heyrocketgirl.com>heyrocketgirl</a>

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Reg!It was nice seeing you there as well!!!:)

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Hi!! :)
I really like your blog, I follow you :D
... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
Kisses!
http://modacapitalblog.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Gaby,thank you so much!sure I'll check it out!xx