Wednesday, November 2, 2011

MTV EXIT CONCERT!!!

Showed my support against Human Trafficking and Exploitation by watching the MTV EXIT Concert last Saturday. I came late from the dinner and pfw so I missed some of the performances. I was so thrilled when I saw the huge crowd giving their support and enjoying the concert. It was really a fun night to consider that this event is for a cause. I was able to watch Parokya ni Edgar and Jay Park's performances. It's good to have great bands and artists in town. I bet the 25,000 people who watched really enjoyed it!

 Jay Park!



 Love the confetti!
 The hosts of the night, Tado, DJ Holly and Mr. Ramon Bautista.

We finished the concert!I would like to thank Carissa Gomez of Perceptions for the VIP tickets and treats for my blog readers!Thank you so much for this privilege and we'll keep on fighting against Human Trafficking and Exploitation. Congratulations to MTV for pulling of this event for a cause :)

XOXO,
Nicole♥ 

No comments: