Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Working Clothes X iPad2 X SuperSale Bazaar!

I always take note of the 2 C's!Chic and Comfortable. Whenever we have styling jobs we make sure to wear something we can work easy with. Yesterday, we styled for the Leg Love Fashion show. The dress code is grays,gold,olive or military green, beige and strictly no blacks. So this is what I wore. I opted for something casual but chic enough for working backstage. Luis told us not to wear heels because we might be killing ourselves at the end of the show.

1.Top, Tops the Off Price Store, 2.Jeans, Seventeen, 3.Necklace, Bell Charms

4. Shoes, JOE from Canada
*excuse the dirt on my shoes,it's canvas you see.It gets dirty easily :))




 5. Leopard ring, TOPS

Another thing to be giddy about that happened yesterday was this! I got my iPad2 from the Rio Mints head office yesterday!I mentioned in my past blog entry(Sweet Treats) that I won the Rio Mints X 2bU "Win an iPad2 Contest".I finally got my prize!:)


PLUS these yummy Rio Mints candies!You should definitely try 'em!The minty fruity flavored candies are looove.Plus the packaging is really nice. You can put it inside your bag anytime!:)


So here's my new baby!Why hello there!:)
Thank you so much Rio Mints and 2bu Philippine Daily Inquirer!


What's not to love these days?:)
and one more thing!
I need your help everyone!Please help me win a booth by liking this photo for the supersale bazaar.It won't take too much of your time,so please I need your help :)

CLICK ON THIS LINK!
thank you so much!xx

Lord, I've been so blessed for the past few weeks. Thank you so much,You're the best!:)

XOXO,
Nicole♥

9 comments:

Melai said...

congrats on all your blessings nicole :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Melai,thank you soo much :")

krissy ♥ said...

So awesome, congratulations Nicole! :D

I was at the Leg Love show yesterday, I didn't see you x__x

Anne Garais said...

you are really awesome nicole. im a fan, im a follower! :)) hope you can visit my blog too, and i'd love if u'll give me a follow?
more blessings to come!! :*

http://anneholica.blogspot.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Krissy!!!Thank youuu!I was at the backstage!We styled eh!sayang :( :P

Anne, aww that was so sweet.Thank you so much dear!Sure I'll drop by :)

AVA T.♥ said...

comfortable chic outfit!:) cute necklace!!
congrats on winning the ipad2!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ava,yay!thank youuu!:)

Joey said...

Congrats!! Such a lucky girl :) I love reading your blog :) and I'm digging on your ring. Hihi. Anyway I hope you can drop by at my blog: http://insanekangaroo.blogspot.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Hello Joey!thank you so much.Glad you love it!sure,I'll drop by :)