Monday, October 17, 2011

The Posh Nails Experience ♥

Sunday afternoon, we had our appointment at the most posh nail parlor I've ever been, at Posh Nails SM Fairview branch. I was delighted when I saw the interior. It was full of pink and purple. Two of my favorite colors.(yes I'm girly like that) LOL. Had a relaxing day with one of my best girls, Jonessa. Here's how our chill day went!


 We arrived at Posh Nails at around 2:30pm. Yes, my younger brother is my chaperon of the day. Thank you Edric!:)

I chose Barbie Pink for my Fingernails and Sexy Red for my Toenails!:)


 My favorite brother (he's my only brother) HAHAHA! Y U LOOK SO SLEEPY?:))
 Girl time!:)
 My newest baby :)
I love this!I've always wanted to live in Paris!:) hihi

 BTS in bare foot :))
 Honestly, we forgot to ask what our treatment was, but we had a mani pedi with foot spa and lemon scrub.Plus the relaxing massage!It was truly a self pampering day!Great way to relax!:)

Time for outfit photos!Surprising how girly we are that day!The matching tulle skirts made it more girly. I was thinking, I must match the girlishness of the place that's why I opted to wear a skirt and my super comfy wedges!:)

1. Tank top, SM Department Store, 2.Printed Tulle skirt, TOPS The Off Price Store, 3.Necklace, Bell Charms, 4.Cardigan, 168 Mall Divisoria 5.Purple bag, from Canada 

BFF PHOTOS :) I miss Jossa!we haven't seen each other for months because of our busy sched!:)








Lookie!our candy colored nails!:)
 My sexy red toenails!:)


 I love the Posh Nails staff!They're so fun and friendly!:)


 Ate Aiza,the one who did all my treatments.Thank you so much po! :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH POSH NAILS FOR THIS BEAUTY DAY!:)

*Thank you Melai for the invite.We truly appreciate it!:)

One more thing, Jossa and I made a video. A short thank you video to posh nails!We'll post it soon!:)

XOXO,
Nicole♥

6 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

my chaperone was hubby naman haha!:) love your nails!

Melai said...

Glad you girls had a great time! :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ava,haha!my little brother was so mad at me after I made him wait for almost 3 hours:)) thank you:)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Melai, thank you so much for the invite:)

Yna Amores said...

You and Jonessa look so cute!

Join my The Bouteeque giveaway :)

http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Yna,thank youuu:)