Tuesday, October 18, 2011

MTV EXIT Press Con X Enslaved

Attended the MTV EXIT:End Exploitation and Trafficking Philippines Press Conference earlier at the Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria. First event of the day.When Keigh invited us to this event, I immediately said yes even though I'm not sure if I could attend this. I've always wanted to go to an event like this. Something "for a cause". 

You see, MTV EXIT launches this campaign to raise awareness and help prevent human trafficking and exploitation to each and everyone of us especially the youth. MTV EXIT is holding a free outdoor concert featuring Korean pop sensation Jay Park, Californian alternative rock band Evaline, top local artists, Parokya ni Edgar, Pupil, Ebe Dancel, Itchyworms and will be hosted by MTV VJ Holly including a special appearance by popular Filipino celebrity, Ding Dong Dantes.



MTV EXIT gave the media a peek of the documentary entitled, "ENSLAVED". These are different stories of Filipinos who experience Human Trafficking and Exploitation. I must say, this documentary is really an eye-opener to every Filipino. I had mixed emotions while watching the video. I was so mad with the people who keeps on doing this all for money. I was so upset as well about what happened to the victims. Like they had no choice and too innocent to do this for their families and education. These victims are really brave for sharing their stories to the Filipino community.






Filipino celebrity, Ding Dong Dantes.










Found this cute MTV artsy model.:))

Tracy and Ava
Ava and I
Tracy and I
Tracy and Keigh
Keigh and I, Thanks for the invite Keigh :)


GET YOUR FREE CONCERT TICKETS!

with Richard Herrera. 'Nuff said :)) :")
Inside the MTV bag!
Press kit, Documentary DVD, 4GB Flash disk
This is really cool!:)

Thank you Carissa Gomez for the invite!:)

Unfortunately, I've decided to attend only 2 events for the day.The whole day was so jam packed so I had to skip events because of time conflicts. One down!Next event: CANON :)

XOXO,
NICOLE♥

No comments: