Thursday, October 6, 2011

COME WITH ME TO THE HANG TEN SPECIAL EVENT :)

 Yes, I'll be bringing one reader with me on Sunday October 9, 2011 2-4pm at The SM Mall of Asia for THE HANG TEN SPECIAL EVENT. Hang Ten prepared an activity for the bloggers. I want one of you my lovely readers to come with me on sunday!:)


It's going to be a fun filled afternoon with the Hang Ten team together with the other bloggers!They'll be unveiling the winning design for the Window Display Contest as well.Wanna experience the fun?Come with me!


ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS...
1. Follow me on TWITTER THEN TWEET 
"I wanna go to the Hang Ten Special Event with @spellnicole !"
2. Leave your Name,twitter username and contact number here.

NOTE:
MAKE SURE YOU'RE AVAILABLE ON SUNDAY FOR THIS EVENT.

I'll be announcing the winner on Saturday evening!!!:)

Hope to meet you there!

XOXO
NICOLE ♥

1 comment:

jenny07_tm said...

jenny austrua
@B1l0g
09352727108
jenny07_tm@yahoo.com