Saturday, October 8, 2011

CHALK FASHION ROCKS 2011!

Party in Style with CHALK!

Chalk will be having their Chalk Fashion Rocks 2011 on October 15, 11 am onwards at the Playground, RONAC ART CENTER, Ortigas Ave, Greenhills!

They're going to have their Bazaar featuring your favorite online stores, a fashion show and of course a party!This is all brought to you by Chalk!Just grab a copy of their latest issue to enter!:)


I'm also inviting everyone to visit one of my favorite online stores BELL CHARMS!

They will be selling their latest collection "GO GEO COLLECTION". It's a collection inspired by colors, geometrics and leathers so be there and purchase!I've always been in love with their accessories!Bell Charms is also one of my blog giveaway sponsors!:)

You still have weeks to join my blog giveaway!!Thank you to my lovely sponsors!:)

XOXO,
NICOLE♥


No comments: