Thursday, August 11, 2011

TOPS Bloggers Bash Treats!

Last July 29, 2011 was the Tops Bloggers Bash Event held at V58 Resto Bar.Bloggers received a lot of freebies from Tops!Luckily,I won the Bloggers Bash contest and the prize is 3,500 GC from Tops!I also got another 500 worth of GC from our game!So here's what I got from the awesome GC's from Tops!I really had fun shopping!:)


1.Pink Bag Organizer 2. Claire Leopard Wallet -bought these two items at Tops Congressional,the rest are from Tops Commonwealth

p.s. I really love the suede leopard wallet I'm using it already!It's sooo me!:)

3. Polka dot tulle skirt 4. Floral Skirt

5. Beige Loose Top (I got the white one of this before,it's really my fave!It's not shiny in person,screw the photo :)) )

6. TRF Lace dress

7. Banana Republic Dress

8. Layered cross necklace 9.Sunglasses- my friends loves this sunglasses so much,they're even asking if it's available in all Tops branches,I agree it's really a must buy!The moment I saw this inside the store, I didn't think twice on buying it :))


I also bought 3 items for my sibs!A pair of Zara shorts, A wallet and a boys shorts. I had fun spending the 4,000 worth of GCs plus the friendly employees of Tops Commonwealth and Tops Congressional.

Thank you so much Tops for these items!More power to you!:)

XOXO,
Nicole♥

2 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

OMG! this makes me want to use my GCs ASAP!! love the wallet to bits!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ava!Go shop na!hahaha!the wallet is available in different prints!:)