Sunday, August 28, 2011

I shout Pink!

The attire of last Friday night's Globe T@ttoo Awards was to Show individuality. So I've decided to wear this pink bodycon dress. I admit I'm a girly girl and I think, pink is the color that truly describes me. Besides, pink is my forever favorite color. I just love how this dress pops out of the crowd with it's vibrant color!:)

1. Pink bodycon dress, Impulse Co. 2. Pearl necklace, from my grandma 3. Rings, Tops and +Ruckus accessories 4. Bangles, from Singapore

Thanks to mommy for taking my outfit photos!She's visible from the mirror!haha:))

This photo is recycled because I wasn't able to take details shots of my outfit that night. But this is the shoes that I wore.

5.Pink Platform Pumps, Barbie by Shubizz

I'll blog about the event on my next post!

XOXO,
Nicole♥

7 comments:

Mars said...

I don't know why I followed you only now, I have known about your blog for quite some time already. :) Anyway, I'm a new follower. That bodycon dress looks great on you (and you look great in it!). Ang cute ng mama mo. :) Sometimes my mama takes my photos, too. It's so nice that they are supportive of our passion, right?
Mars of fashion insouciance
Join my giveaway! I am giving away two chic items from Giordano!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Hi Mars!Thank you so much for the sweet comment!I agree!Mom's are the best!and my parents have always been supportive with what I do :) Mad props to them!Sure I'll check it out :)

Yna Amores said...

You are so pink! I love it Nicole! So girly!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Yna!yes pink all over!hahaha:)) thank you!:)

ilsy said...

PRETTY! love you nics :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ilsy, Loooove you ils!thanks
:*

Nicoco said...

I really,really,really,really,really like your shoes!!! :"> tried searching for the same pair... but nada :) great blog btw :)